02-Mar-2014 -- We stayed at a B&B Hotel near Köln. In the morning we got up and drove to Doetinchem. On our way we visited this CP. Yesterday we visited 50°N 9°E.
It's very easy to find. Take exit "Köln-Mülheim", from "Mülheimer Zubringer" go to the right to "Clevischer Ring" and follow "Düsseldorferstraße", go to the right to L101, and after a few kilometers to the left to "Am weißen Mönch". Later turn to "Am Grünen Kuhweg".
- Nearest main street/highway:near A3, Am Grünen Kuhweg
- Distance from road: approx. 40 m
- Time start walking: 10:29 a.m.
- Arrival at CP 100 meter zone: 10:35 a.m.
- Weather: sunny with a few clouds
- Temperature: around 10°C
- Plants on CP: agriculture
- Nearest Unesco World Heritage Site: Cologne Cathedral
- Interesting facts/experiences: not really, people walking with dogs