04-Feb-2022 -- The Seychelles have no visit until now – even not an incomplete report. The reason is, that there is no confluence point on land on this little archipelago. But not only this – the main group of islands is located in the centre of 4 confluences. Therefore, a visit requires a deep-sea ship that can travel 2 x 50 km in the Indian Ocean.
To be honest with you: I didn’t even attempt a visit. Despite the trouble and costs, it must be a really clear day to see some sort of land. But the highest peak could be visible with its hight over 900m.
CP Visit Details:
- Distance to a road: 62 km
- Distance to a track: 62 km
- Time at the CP: 3:21 PM
- Measured height: 21 m
- Minimal distance according to GPS: 62 m
- Weather: sunny, 32° C (felt temperature)
- Given Name: The Just for the Report Confluence
Pictures of our trip can be found here.