30-Jul-2016 -- Last CP was 47°N 11°E.
On our way to Eguisheim we visited this CP. It was not to far from our route, so we gave it a go. I parked the car near a farmhouse and walked on the road to the hills. This took me some time because it was uphill. Beeline: 493 meter. From the tarmac road I had to go into the woods almost 100 meter to arrive in the 100 meter CP zone. I continued a bit and tooks the photos. The way back was easier. It took me 10 minutes to reach the car. Walking on a farm path to the farmhouse.
- Nearest main street/highway: L127
- Distance from road: -
- Time start walking: 05:30 p.m.
- Arrival at CP 100 meter zone: 05:50 p.m.
- Weather: sunny
- Temperature: around 24°C
- Nearest Unesco World Heritage Site: Strasbourg – Grande île
- Interesting facts/experiences: It's better to ask permission to take the road on the left of the house. This will save time. I took this road back to the car. Nobody came out of the house
Next CP is 48°N 7°E.