13-Aug-2016 -- We started at CP 51°N 3°E.
On our way to Delft we did not stop at "Brugge" or "Gent". The only stop was to find a confluence point, which was located in a cornfield. We parked the car just near the railway. It was around 500 meter from the confluence point (beeline). I walked over the road along the railway and then into the cornfield. Fortunately I did not have to climb a fence and could just walk to it.
- Nearest main street/highway: N416
- Distance from road: 150 meter
- Time start walking: 10:15 p.m.
- Arrival at CP 100 meter zone: 10:20 a.m.
- Weather: sunny
- Temperature: around 24°C
- Nearest Unesco World Heritage Site: Historic Centre of Brugge
- Interesting facts/experiences: Walking through a cornfield is fun!
We continued at CP 49°N 10°E.