(visited by Herman de Haan, Eline de Haan, Lisanne de Haan and Haijing de Haan-Cao)
We went into Luxembourg and decided to visit this point. It's quite easy to find. It's located in a rural area with small villages. Furthermore it has a landmark, so it can not be missed.
- Nearest main street/highway: 326 near Enscherange
- Distance from road: approx. 1 m
- Time start walking: 02:25 P.M.
- Arrival at CP 100 meter zone: 02:25 P.M.
- Weather: sunny
- Temperature: 22°C
- Nearest Unesco World Heritage Site: City of Luxembourg, it's old quarters and fortifications
- Interesting facts/experiences: This confluence point has a landmark and information is given.