12-May-2013 -- On a short trip to Paris we visited this CP. It was close to the "apart-hotel" "Olivarius" in Cergy-Pontoise, where we stayed three nights.
From Cergy-Pontoise it's about 15 minutes by car to Triel sur Seine. In the morning we went there and parked the car near a house and a forest path and just started walking. Just feeling lucky not to take the wrong path and we did not. As described in the narratives from visitors before, in the forest there are danger signs. We stayed on the forest path and we could easily reach the CP. It's in a pit. During our walk to the CP and back we saw a lot of forest flowers. We took some to bring to Helen for mothersday.
- Nearest street/highway:D22
- Distance from road: approx. 700m.
- Time start walking: 11:11 A.M. (walking slowly)
- Arrival at CP: 12:02 P.M.
- Weather: cloudy
- Temperature: 15°C
- Area: Île de France
- Plants on CP: Forrestplants
- Nearest Unesco World Heritage Site: Palace of Versailles
- Interesting facts/experiences: - natural pits in the forrest, people mountainbiking and running in the forrest, lots of black beetles. We took our time saving beetles, take them off the road, otherwise people would stand on them.